There are many things I wish I was better at, and blogging is one of them! I tell my self that "this time" I'll blog more frequently, but life happens and my blog is forgotten! In my own defense, I think there may be only 2 people in the world who even look at my blog...
Anyways, March was a sad time for the Welch family. Justin's father suffered a severe stroke and passed away. We were present when they removed life support and his passing was very peaceful. It is so comforting to have the gospel and the knowledge of the plan of salvation during times like these. Such knowledge does not eliminate the sorrow, pain, and longing one might feel, but softens it, adding to it peace and joy in knowing that death is not the end, and that we will be in the presence of our Father in heaven again someday with those who have passed before us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I look at it so keep updating, by the way call me I don't have your number. I am sorry to hear about Justin's dad.
Post a Comment