We spent Valentine's Day together as a family and had a really fun time!
We started the day off with a special breakfast! Yummy!
Emma and Hannah were very excited about their Valentine gifts!


Hannah couldn't stand to wait and took a bite of her candy right through the foil!

Since Emma wasn't feeling well we decided to stay home and have a movie night. I put a bunch of blankets and pillows on the floor downstairs and we had popcorn and homemade pizza while we watched 'Peter Pan'! The girls loved it! It was a great way to spend Valentine's day with the family!








Since Emma wasn't feeling well we decided to stay home and have a movie night. I put a bunch of blankets and pillows on the floor downstairs and we had popcorn and homemade pizza while we watched 'Peter Pan'! The girls loved it! It was a great way to spend Valentine's day with the family!
1 comment:
I am so happy you updated your blog. You have the cutest little family! You look so pretty Amy it has been forever since we talked. Speaking of which call me. I never put your phone number in my phone and kept using the one you put on your Christmas card. Well it got thrown out, so you need to call me.
Post a Comment