Wednesday, March 12, 2008

More of my cakes

Everyone is always asking to see pictures of the cakes I've made, and after the last post, I decided I may as well post pictures of some of them. Enjoy!


I made this cake January 07 for my brother Robert and his wife Amanda's wedding reception.


















I helped my sister make this cake for a baby shower she was throwing. The body is cake, and the head and feet are cookies.












We had a classic pooh themed baby shower for my sister in law Amanda this summer and this is the cake I made.


I made this baby shower cake for my cousin about a year and a half ago.


This was a birthday cake for another one of my cousins this last November. Emma absolutely adores her, and so do I. I made the flowers in advance out of royal icing.


























Emma is in love with the Little Einsteins on Disney, so I made her this 'Rocket' cake for her second birthday in December.
























Another birthday cake.










This cake was for my nieces first birthday last August.




















Here are some cupcakes!

I've made these baby shower cupcakes on a few different occassions. Emma loves eating the fondant umbrellas after I make them.













Happy graduation to Justin! I made these to celebrate Justin's graduation in December.
These were also for Emma's birthday.
Some yummy cupcakes I made last July.

No comments: