Sunday, March 2, 2008

Big Owies!

It was dinner day at Nammy and Pappy's (Amy's grandparents) house today. It's nice to get together with our extended family once a month. Emma especially loves their gigantic swing set. Until today, I didn't even know that she could swing on a 'big girl' swing. But she can and she loves it! I don't know how long she had Justin outside pushing her, some of my younger cousins recruited him to push them too. All of the kids have fun with Justin on dinner day. Anyways, Emma hasn't quite become a pro at the 'holding on' aspect of swinging, and she fell off the swing and got an owie! Though it didn't stop her, she wanted to get right back on, and only came in when Justin noticed that both of her knees were bleeding :( When we came home I took some pictures of her as she told me all about it!



No comments: