Happy Birthday Craig! WE LOVE YOU!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Cake Cake and More Cake!
I am officially caked out! I spent the last few days of last week baking, torting, filling, crumb coating, icing, hot knifing, and decorating cake! My house smelled great, but by saturday night I was exhausted! Don't get me wrong, I love decorating cakes, I just wish I was better at it. My mom says i'm my worst critic. Whenever I finish a cake, my aunt always asks me "So, what's wrong with this one?" I guess I can be a little bit of a perfectionist, but I just want to find something that I can be GREAT at. Anyways... enough of that, you can judge for yourselves - here are some pictures of the cakes I made.
This was a cake for a luncheon celebrating the sealing of one of my friends sisters and her husband.
We celebrated my brother's birthday a little late this year since he was so busy with wrestling. He is CIF champion for his weight class this year; an accomplishment that no one from his school has acheived in like 20 years! He wanted his cake to look like a wrestling mat. I did my best in a short amount of time and I was literally finishing it as we were going out the door.

The cake did taste yummy! Emma and Preston gave me great reviews!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment