Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December - sorry, they're in reverse order!

We made a ginger bread house for family home evening - Emma was so excited about it!

She was so funny, she was very precise with where she wanted things placed.
She told me what to draw in icing and then picked the candies to be put on.


Hannah with my parents at the ward Christmas party.

She wasn't too excited about seeing Santa!

Emma had woken up just minutes before, she was excited to see
Santa, but a little dazed! She asked him for a dolphin for Christmas!

Emma Putting the Angel on the tree.

Hannah being oh too cute in her footsie pajamas!

2 comments:

shane cox said...

I thought the day would never come! I'm so glad you updated. Your family is so cute. You have the prettiest little girls. YOu are such a good mom.

Chat's said...

I am so glad you guys updated you blog. We haven't been so good ourselves. Hope you had a Merry Christmas